If we understand that a DJ’s responsibility is to entertain people with a good selection of music mixed smoothly with the best techniques, then Ralf M is one of those few real DJs still giving values to this profession.
His sets, full of energy, are influenced by the house and electronic music, known as a mix of all generes being played in Barcelona.
Currently Ralf is resident DJ of Cargo Dubai (Pier 7 – Dubai Marina)
Most recently (until May 2018) was Official resident DJ of Buddha Bar (one of most importants venues in Dubai), combining this residence with Siddhata Lounge.
In Barcelona, he was resident DJ at trendy nightclub Bling Bling (Barcelona), and also official resident DJ of Eclipse (W Hotel – Barcelona) where he created a weekly event called Studio 54 BCN (trade mark), which became a very successful Wednesday night destination in Barcelona.
He also played as main DJ and artistic Director of Elephant Club (Barcelona), combined with his residence at the trendy nightclub Bling Bling (Barcelona) .
As founder, producer and co-owner of DMS Recordings he has created many productions released by this label.
His tracks with partner Jimmy Andrews has reached the charts and top positions around the world, including the best clubs, radio stations and music shops. His production ” I´m Still Alive” was released in 4 countries (Spain, France, Italy and UK) and remixed by the best DJs and producers in Spain (more info).
CURRENT DJ RESIDENCE
PREVIOUS INFO & OTHER DJ RESIDENCES
- Buddha Bar Dubai (Grosvenor House)
- Siddharta Lounge (Grosvenor House)
- Owner of the label in Spain Studio 54 and Resident DJ with this party at the luxury W Hotel Barcelona (Eclipse).
- Resident DJ during 3 years of the coolest night club in Barcelona Bling Bling.
- Elephant Club Official resident DJ during more thant 3 years
- Ralf was the latest resident DJ of the mythical Studio 54 Barcelona (official franchise)
- Official resident of the most famous nightclubs of the world: Pacha Barcelona (after named Oshum).
- Official resident DJ of the oldest and famous nightclub in Barcelona: KGB Club.
- Also he has been Artistic Director and main DJ of the most important nightclub in Maremagnum (Star Winds 1996/2005 – Sunset Dance Club 2005/2009). Maremagnum Mall (BCN) was the most visited mall in Europe, and the most visited mall in the world (1999), also was the creator of the famous international parties “Dream House Sessions” with his partner Jimmy Andrews.
Ralf has gained solid recognition in the international house circuit and is now spinning in the best clubs around the world in cities such as: Miami (Winter Music Conference), New York, Frankfurt and Rio de Janeiro (Buzios, Playboy 40 th anniversary of Playboy Brazil) to name a few.
In Berlin – Rio de Janeiro – Miami
Ralf was DJ Numark´s official DJ in Spain for digital products (until 2004)
He collaborated also as writer of the chapter “Virtual Mixing” of “Yo DJ II” (Merak Media).
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS:
– Best “Newcomer Record Label” by DJ One Magazine (DJ Oner) – Winner
– Best “Video Clip” for “I´m Still Alive” by DJ One Magazine (DJ Oner) – Winner
– Best “On line Record Label” by Deejay Magazine – Nominated
– Best “House Producer” (2005/2006) by the magazines Deejay Magazine and DJ One – Nominated