If we understand that a DJ’s responsibility is to entertain people with a good selection of music mixed smoothly with the best techniques, then Ralf M is one of those few real DJs still giving values to this profession.
His sets, full of energy, are influenced by the house and electronic music, known as a mix of all generes being played in Barcelona.
Ralf has developed his career in Barcelona, he was resident DJ at the most important city clubs as Pacha, Opium, Bling Bling, KGB and also the mythic Studio 54 (official franchisie). As promoter he created a weekly event called Studio 54 BCN (trade mark) at W Hotel, which became a very successful night destination in Barcelona on Wednedays.
With a big experience in Barcelona and spinning around the world at the best clubs, on September 2016 he was called for the most important franchise in Dubai: Buddha Bar, playing there for 2 years. Currently Ralf is playing his own party Studio 54 DXB at Pure Sky Lounge (Hilton JBR- Dubai), combining this DJ residence with the trendy club “Cargo” in Dubai Marina.
Ralf was also teacher of new DJ technologies for 14 years at Plastic DJ Academy (Barcelona).
As a fan of new technologies he is also co-owner and DJ Software designer for the company Download Music Shop (now Digital Multi Soft), creating his own DJ software DJ ProMixer
His tracks with partner Jimmy Andrews has reached the charts and top positions around the world, including the best clubs, radio stations and music shops. His production ” I´m Still Alive” was released in 4 countries (Spain, France, Italy and UK) and remixed by the best DJs and producers in Spain (more info).
CURRENT DJ RESIDENCE
PREVIOUS INFO & OTHER DJ RESIDENCES
- Owner of the label in Spain Studio 54 and Resident DJ with this party at the luxury W Hotel Barcelona (Eclipse).
- Resident DJ during 3 years of the coolest night club in Barcelona Bling Bling.
- Elephant Club Official resident DJ during more thant 3 years
- Ralf was the latest resident DJ of the mythical Studio 54 Barcelona (official franchise)
- Official resident of the most famous nightclubs of the world: Pacha Barcelona (after named Oshum).
- Official resident DJ of the oldest and famous nightclub in Barcelona: KGB Club.
- Also he has been Artistic Director and main DJ of the most important nightclub in Maremagnum (Star Winds 1996/2005 – Sunset Dance Club 2005/2009). Maremagnum Mall (BCN) was the most visited mall in Europe, and the most visited mall in the world (1999), also was the creator of the famous international parties “Dream House Sessions” with his partner Jimmy Andrews.
Ralf has gained solid recognition in the international house circuit and is now spinning in the best clubs around the world in cities such as: Miami (Winter Music Conference), New York, Frankfurt and Rio de Janeiro (Buzios, Playboy 40 th anniversary of Playboy Brazil) to name a few.
In Berlin – Rio de Janeiro – Miami
Ralf was DJ Numark´s official DJ in Spain for digital products (until 2004).
He collaborated also as writer of the chapter “Virtual Mixing” of “Yo DJ II” (Merak Media).
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS:
– Best “Newcomer Record Label” by DJ One Magazine (DJ Oner) – Winner
– Best “Video Clip” for “I´m Still Alive“ by DJ One Magazine (DJ Oner) – Winner
– Best “On line Record Label” by Deejay Magazine – Nominated
– Best “House Producer” (2005/2006) by the magazines Deejay Magazine and DJ One – Nominated